• Breaking News

    Thursday 8 June 2017

    Sushant Singh Rajput On His Passionate Kiss With Kriti Sanon, Break-Up With Ankita Lokhande, 'Arrogance', Paani & Raabta

    Sushant Singh Rajput's Raabta is up for release. It's his next after M S Dhoni: The Untold Story, and hence it's an acid test for him. However, Sushant is not thinking much about it. He is confident and knows what it takes to have a long innings in Bollywood. 
    SpotboyE.com met up with the rising star over hot cups of coffee, and he was in a very talkative mood. Read on to believe that. Excerpts from the interview: 
    Let's hear it from scratch. How did it all begin for you?
    I am the youngest in my family. I have 4 sisters. I was pampered a lot. But when I went out, I was never given the same attention. And I didn't know how to deal with it. 

    Interesting, go on...
    I became very quiet and shy in life. I wondered what I should do for people to acknowledge me. Someone suggested that I should become an engineer. And then suddenly one day, I lost my mom. 

    Cardiac arrest?
    No, brain haemorrhage. 

    Big setback...
    Certainly, and I became quieter. 

    Any anger started developing in you?
    Not anger, but it was just a survival mechanism to get some psychological security. 
    And then?I started focussing on academics again. 
    And then, I joined Shiamak Dawar's classes alongside. I started performing on stage. Suddenly, one day, Shiamaik came up tom me and said: You are not a very good dancer but you must try theatre. I went ahead to join Barry John. Today, I think like a dancer when I act. I can make sense of things through only rythm. Dancing in the background and acting on stage made me realise that this is the place I should stay in. It was being someone and being understood



    You said you are one actor who has spoken about his relationship. But you didn't reveal what went wrong in it?It takes a lot in a relationship for it to hold. Time, expectations... many things go into it.  And you get to know the reasons only after it stops to happen. Of course, it is unfortunate. 18 months have passed by but it would be better if I do not elaborate on this as it involves someone who would be affected and I have not taken her permission to speak about it

    Are you both in touch?
    No, we are not in touch. But there is no angst, no animosity.
    Article source:yahoo.com

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Bollywood News

    Random Posts

    Television