• Breaking News

    Wednesday 9 August 2017

    Kangana Ranaut: I will take what is mine, be it by fighting or any other means



    "I get things only after I fight for them," she further added...

    Kangana Ranaut is one of the top actresses of Bollywood. Off late she’s been in news for all the wrong reasons, be it her whole fiasco and a court case with Hrithik Roshan, nepotism war with Karan Johar, credit war with writer Apurva Asrani or later an open letter banter with Saif Ali Khan, she has seen it all and faced it all. Recently talking at an event about her journey in Bollywood, she revealed how she’s been called a rebel or a ladaku by many but it doesn’t matter to her as she believes in taking what rightfully is hers.
    She said, “My journey has been quite different. While flying to Mumbai for the conference, I was thinking about all sorts of questions that would be asked to me here. So, I thought that has my journey really been unusual or is it only me who thinks that way? But the one aspect that is striking about it is that I have to fight for everything in life, even the smallest of the things. I get things only after I fight for them. Now, I don’t know why it happens. Maybe it is my destiny but I have made peace with it. It has become the norm of my life so I don’t have a problem with that. A lot of you might think, ‘to be or not to be’ but it’s okay or like you guys use the word rebel, ladaku. I don’t take offense to that. It is good how it is. but it is okay. But I will take what is mine, be it by fighting or any other means.
    She’ll next be seen in Hansal Mehta’s Simran, the trailer of which has received positive response from all quarters. Going solely by the trailer, the film seems to be an ode to the single Indian girl who’s unapologetically herself.
    Directed by Hansal Mehta, Simran is slated for a September 15, 2017 release…



    Article source:bollywoodlife.com

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Bollywood News

    Random Posts

    Television