• Breaking News

    Sunday 3 September 2017

    So charming babes even in a basic shirt dress!



    Shah Rukh Khan's daughter Suhana steps out in the most basic attire and yet nails it!

    Her fear for the media was very evident when she was snapped in Bandra last evening. The girl looked worried and wanted to run towards her car ASAP. In fact, her worry was so evident that she didn’t even face the camera and hurriedly sat inside her car. And after the last incident when she was mobbed by the photographers at the screening of Tubelight, her concern is pretty genuine. Also Read9 pics that prove Suhana Khan is quite a teenage fashionista
    Shah Rukh Khan himself disclosed this during his chat with Rajeev Masand. When asked about the intense media glare on star kids, the Jab Harry Met Sejal star said, “I am okay with them getting photographed. My request is, I understand we are part of the media. I have told my kids also and my son kind of understands. I have told them to listen if photographers come stand, give the pictures and ask, ‘can I go now’. They’ll all listen to you because I have known them for 25 years. At Tubelight (screening), she didn’t come with me. She told me I am going on my own. I requested her to come with me because I am going there to meet Salman and I will pick you up. And then she had to actually call me, ‘Can you pick me up, I am stuck.’


    Article source:bollywoodlife.com






    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Bollywood News

    Random Posts

    Television