• Breaking News

    Thursday 31 August 2017

    If you thought Hrithik Roshan and Kangana Ranaut's fight was over, let us tell you, it's NOT!

    Kangana Ranaut: Hrithik Roshan and his father Rakesh Roshan have made a fool of themselves

    If you thought Hrithik Roshan and Kangana Ranaut’s fight was over, let us tell you, it’s NOT! And from what it looks like, Kangana is in no mood to let go of it. Although all this while both the alleged exes have kept mum on this issue, Kangana Ranaut has FINALLY spoken on his feud with Hrithik Roshan. In an interview with Rajeev Masand, Kangana has said how she expects Hrithik and his father Rakesh Roshan to apologize to her publically for maligning her name. Further, she has also said how Hrithik has basically failed big time to prove his point. “I know this talk has again started because of the promotions and all that. For me, the case didn’t just die down. There is a proper end to it,” she said.
    “He claimed many things. He said there was an imposter but he failed to prove who was that imposter. And the report of the cyber crime is nil. He and his father claimed that they will ‘expose’ and ‘shock’ people. They didn’t say anything. You cannot go about maligning someone, slapping a notice on someone. He slapped me with a notice that ‘she has caused great damage to me, a lot of harm to me and my reputation. Because she called me the ‘silly ex’. I am the silly ex and she should apologize to me,'” she quipped further. 
    “He could not prove that he was that silly ex that I was referring to. And he could not prove any of the damage so he didn’t slap a case on me. He took another route that ‘she is right in her stance, she had an affair but it wasn’t me. So I will prove and show it to the world the person but he couldn’t.’ The cyber crime gave a nil report and that account was closed years ago. The exchange of mail happened years ago. I told him that he has written these thousand mails from my account to himself and released which were written many years ago,” she said.
    Talking about all the damage it has done to her, Kangana said further, “As a person, it doesn’t work for me… the aftermath of it. He has made it round and round for people to think. Why cant the media say he has made a fool of himself? Why do we say that the issue had died down? Why can he not prove who the imposter is? Why did he slap me with that stupid notice? And why is he crying about mails that were written two years ago? If someone is harassing you, would you wait for two years? He and his father have made a fool of themselves and they should apologize to me in public and if they don’t do that I am going to clarify my stand to everyone who will ask me about it.”
    Kangana is going to be seen next in Simran.



    Article source:bollywoodlife.com



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Bollywood News

    Random Posts

    Television