• Breaking News

    Friday 11 August 2017

    When I got Akshay Kumar and Bhumi Pednekar to do the “Tatti Talk” –

    We bet Akshay Kumar and Bhumi Pednekar will make you LOL with their Tatti Talk 

    \You know how most of us get embarrassed when it comes to talking about toilet in public. I mean, I remember the other day when I was discussing about having a terrible stomach upset with one of my office colleagues, this another friend overheard our conversation and made such a disgusting face by judging me for sharing the details of my poop. Like that’s what most of our “Tatti Talks” lead to or the max is we use end up using the word like a friendly abuse. But same is not the case with Akshay Kumar and Bhumi Pednekar, who were actually such a sport when I got them to take me inside their Toilet, EXCLUSIVELY on BollywoodLife. Yes, this happened!
    Considering Akshay and Bhumi are out with their film titled Toilet Ek Prem Katha that deals with the issue of open defecation, I got both of them to get into BollywoodLife’s “Tatti Talk Challenge”. Basically the actors had to answer everything about what one does in the Toilet within 5 seconds and boy, it turned out to be so damn hilarious! Warning you for you might gross out a little but not without LOL-ing for at least 3 seconds after every answer. Especially because I also made them use a fart sound as their buzzer! Here, watch the video below and tell me if you don’t crack up!

    It’s like if Twinkle Khanna is called Mrs Funnybones, Akshay is the Mr Funny Bone of Bollywood. And as far as Bhumi is concerned, I totally enjoyed watching her make the “pressure” sound after every question. Here’s sending more love to both of them for being such a sport and I really hope even you give them the same amount of love by watching their film – Toilet Ek Prem Katha at a theatre near you. Not only does it have a strong message but also because not all actors would have agreed to do a film like this! Kudos to Akshay and Bhumi!



    Article source:bollywoodlife.com

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Bollywood News

    Random Posts

    Television